Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Maybelline Cheeky Glow

I just can't live without make up, without a light application, I feel like a dead person.. means pale asian skin. Uhm makeup to me means everything when it comes in enhancing our normal face.
I bought this maybelline cheeky glow at SM Watson Bacolod, with Php 199(SRP) When I buy makeups, I did a research from most trusted beauty bloggers like Temptalia, MichellePhan , Promise and some youtube beauty bloggers. I just love them and they are my inspiration.  Ok, feel sorry how our place is not so updated with beauty products and it took me 3 months to wait. haha!

I'm into drugstore make up and of course I love high end too ( i have my macs, laura mercier, benefits etc.)  But this blush does wonder. I use it everyday at school and it brought a natural glow. Try this one and it will be perfect for your budget and beauty needs. My picture below: I'm using fresh coral cheeky glow blush, lips: Maybelline Watershine Pure in P24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...