Saturday, February 27, 2016

CTE Night 2016, Junior Life

Hey! It's me again and finally I have time to write some of the happenings during our CTE Night. I am in third year and I know it will be the 2nd to the last CTE Night I will have to attend. It feels so good to attend a formal celebration especially when it's pleasing to the eyes. I saw glamorous girls and boys with their tuxedos, full makeup and nothing can beat the glitz and glamour from the girls. 


I feel so glamorous during the night. I did my own makeup and of course my dress was Elizabeth Dress from Plains and Prints ala Anne Curtis. haha! It was the only time that I could wear my dresses from Plains and Prints because almost all of them are formal.
My friends and classmates love to take an obligatory selfie.
Here's to team smileys;

With my classmate Kevin and our CTE Coordinator Sir Joseph Allen Auman.

We drink (softdrinks and water, not wine) and we ate a lot of foods just enough to fulfill our tummies. Lol
and of course, di mawawala ang selfie with our directress Sister Corazon Caberte, AR

One of the highlight of the night was to belong on the top 5 ladies of the night.
 But unluckily lol, I was not chosen. The lucky gal of the night was Donna Rose Canoy from the Seniors. She rocked! At least I belong to the top 5 hahaha but all of us are so beautiful.
Sexy girls from the Juniors.
The event was successful but the downside was I am not satisfied of the performance and the program because it was a slight boring event. It ends up like unhappy don't get offended but it was a good night for us selfie lovers. The next year, we the Juniors will be the one who will take charge of the event. I hope it will be successful too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...