Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture

Splendid summer everyone! 
Here in the Philippines we love to have some fun under the sun and it is pretty amazing why we still manage to embrace the blazing heat of the sun. While the majority of us filipinas/pinoy love to whitens our skin but do you know the most important routine for daily basis? 
It is not to whiten nor to wash our face regularly but to protect our skin from UV Rays or never to skip using sunblock on a daily basis. It cause skin damages, acne, scars, wrinkles or even skin cancer.
I will shortly review to you is the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture.


 I've got this product for free from Neutrogena Philippines and luckily I won this product for free. $_$ 

Product info: 
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF50 PA+++ is a superior ultra-lightweight protection lotion against UV and environmental aggressors for healthy, beautifully radiant skin. With breakthrough Helioplex™ that works like an invisible shield for skin by effectively blocking out harmful UVA/UVB rays and helping neutralize free radical damage. Skin is provided with superior protection against darkening and signs of premature aging.

 The packaging is very cute and neat and it comes with a small tube.


I applied it into my face (excuse my bare face) and here are some list of what I like about this product:
*Non-greasy and sticky unlike most sunscreens that comes with moisturizer.
*Lightweight because you don't feel like you applied the product
*Smooth and I love the smell the most
*Matte Finish - doesn’t make the face oily.
*Comes in a tube packaging
* SPF 50+ PA +++
*Suitable for makeup base.
*Perfect sunblock for daily skin care routine

What I don't like:
* Nothing because it is really a perfect sunblock for our skin ladies
* Expensive for me. It cost around Php 450- 500 (I know sunblocks are expensive) but it is a great help and a must for daily skin care routine when you expose your skin from the sun.

Will I buy again?  Yes! Definitely because I've been looking for a perfect sunscreen. 

Do I  Recommend it? Definitely! We need sunscreen because we live in a tropical island.  
So let's go to the beach or have some great adventure enjoying summer and don't forget to wear sunscreen boys and girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...