Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Picnic at Centermall


What matters the world to me are the people who never choose to leave you. I was given a chance to live life freely when I started to realized that my family matters the most. People come and go and as the saying says: Happiness is not forever but I define my own happiness as a success. These people makes me happy. They are the most priceless treasure I cannot afford. True gold are my family and they're as expensive as what you think. I cried few years back realizing that I am not successful person because I wasn't able to finish my college degree but these people push me so hard to think that success doesn't define whether you graduated or you reached the highest position in life. Happiness comes inside from your spirit, mind and your heart when you learn to love, you will learn to be happy. When you learn to appreciate the beauty of life that God has given you will taste the greatest possession we could ever have is to be HAPPY! 
Too much of being sentimental haha... 
So we rushed going to the Centermall for a picnic again and it is my second time to join the club. LOL! 
Children's play while us are walking around watching Football games. Papa listened to the music like a teenager, my sis lay in our blanket like a queen, the two boys are dodging, mama was looking around and me? I'm taking selfie. LOL

Sorry about the photos because I don't have a good camera as of now. So it took me for a while to post great pixels but it doesn't matter. This is baby Robyn with my mama
My bro is leaving 4 weeks from now so I guess Sayonara again :(  and Anjelu doesn't have any pictures that was formally captured.
Me and my sister taking selfies like we are the selfiessh girls ever at the Centermall. Some girls are walking around, jogging and biking but both of us are laying around too lazy! lol  but I don't care because I work out so hard. haha! My boyfriend was not here because he's too lazy. (peace yoh!)

And it's eating time. The most awaited time for picnic especially the kids.


Words to remember! 
Love this quote! 'With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.' ~Max Ehrmann (Desiderata)
 
I love my family and forever they will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...